Size: 16.5 x 10.59 x 9.84 inch or 41.9 × 26.9 × 25.0 cm
Net weight : 6kg
Equipment power : 108W
Structure and Composition
The Colorimeter II is intended for in vitro diagnosis. The device capabilities include: sample transmission, sample rotation, automatic sample staining, interpretation, classification, color scanning and data management. The device includes a pre-analysis reagent filling function. In clinical practice, the product is mainly for chemical staining, color scanning, and image analysis of samples taken from human natural orifices (e.g.: exfoliated cells, microorganisms, pathogens).
Instructions for Use
1. Place the sample into the Colorimeter II sample chamber.
2. The Colorimeter II chemically stains the samples.
3. The Colorimeter II photographs and scans the chemically stained sample.
4. The Colorimeter II analyzes the image and assists in the diagnosis of exfoliated cells, microorganisms and pathogens.
5. Analyzed results can either be printed from the built-in thermal printer or transfer to an external device by connecting an Ethernet cable or wirelessly for device without internet connection.